L’Été (Summer) is in the air!
What could be better, more appropriate, more delicious than enjoying a ”Cœur de chantilly aux fruits rouges“? :)
|Type: Dessert!||Niveau de difficulté (Level of difficulty): Facile (easy)|
|Recette pour (Recipee for): 4 personnes||Préparation: 20 minutes|
|Coût (Cost): Pas cher (not expansive)!||Who do we miss in such culinary occasion? Jennie, of course!|
- Recette cœur de chantilly aux fruits rouges
- Les ingrédients (the ingredients):
- 350 g of fromage frais (fresh cheese)
- 250 g of sucre glace (icing sugar)
- 1 cuillère à café (teaspoon) of sucre vanillé (vanilla sugar)
- 300 ml of crème double
- 500 g of fruits rouges (red fruits), whether they are frais (fresh) or surgelés (frozen), such as les groseilles rouges (red currant), les myrtilles (blueberry), etc.
- 4 moules en porcelaine en forme de cœur (4 heart-shaped porcelain molds)
- 1 torchon en coton (A cotton-made dish towel)
- Préparation of the Cœur de chantilly aux fruits rouges:
- Mix up le fromage frais with 120 g of sucre glace and le sucre vanillé
- Add one big spoon of la crème double
- Cut four squares into the tissue that should be at least three times bigger than the heart-shaped molds
- Put the squares of tissue that you just cut into the molds
- Put the whole thing inside the molds with a spoon, and cover with the extra tissue that you’ve already cut
- Cover the molds with some film alimentaire (plastic wrap)
- Set une assiette (a plate) on top as a weight on each mold and then leave them in the fridge for at least a few hours
- Keep some fruits for what will be later la touche finale: the decoration!
- Wash the other ones (very important!), and smash them with a fourchette (fork), then add what’s left of le sucre glace
- Take your little “hearts” from the fridge, open the covering tissues, and put them in the plates
- Make sure you remove the squares with extreme délicatesse…
- Now you can deliver la touche finale, by decorating the dessert with the fruits you set aside earlier, then pour the sauce on les fruits rouges
- Et voilà, you can now enjoy your délicieux dessert!