As one of Portuguese Blog’s contributors since 2008, I’m sad to say that this will be my last post on the blog! You’ll be in great hands with language whiz Adir, though I will be sad to leave. It’s been a great five years!
Here are some of my favorite posts that I’ve written for the blog:
- Liberdade, São Paulo’s Japanese Neighborhood
- Zé Carioca
- Cordel Literature
- Podcast: Haggling in Portuguese
- Portuguese-Speaking Countries
- Lyrics Translation: The Girl from Ipanema
- Slang Phrases
- Brazilian Etiquette: Table Manners
- Brazilian Profile: Elza Soares
You can continue reading my work in English about Brazil here. Thanks again for reading, and boa sorte with your Brazilian Portuguese studies!