Webinar Series: DLPT Prep Strategies Posted by meaghan on May 9, 2022 in For Learners, For Program Managers, News and Events
Have a DLPT coming up?
Life doesn’t stop so that you can prepare for your test. But we can help you make the most of the study time you do have.
Join our Connect instructor Dr. Camilo Torres to learn reading and listening strategies that you can implement on your own—or with a tutor for even faster improvement.
In both sessions, we’ll also cover how you can take advantage of resources in the CL-150 Platform designed specifically for proficiency test preparation.
Can’t attend live? Sign up anyway to get a recording. See you there! 👀
Boost Your Reading Skills for the DLPT
Join us Tuesday May 24th 11:00am-12:00pm ET to learn DLPT-focused reading comprehension strategies that you can implement to ace your next test. You’ll learn how to use the “structural approach” to:
- determine the role of a word/phrase and use context to guess its meaning
- understand key facts and events within the text
- deduce opinions and infer information not explicitly stated within the text
Boost Your Listening Skills for the DLPT
Join us Tuesday June 7th 11:00am-12:00pm ET to learn DLPT-focused listening strategies that will improve your practice—and your test score. You’ll come away with practical advice for how to:
- use online resources to practice listening at various proficiency levels (ILR 1-3)
- improve your retention and recall of information presented in an audio source