Irregular Past Participles Posted by Adir on Jul 30, 2008 in Spanish Grammar
Learning to use Spanish verbs correctly is a hassle, and we all know that. When we learn the Pretérito Perfecto, we come up with irregular past participles. Here’s a list of some common irregular past participles.
* abrir (to open), abierto
* absolver (to absolve), absuelto
* cubrir (to cover), cubierto
* decir (to say, to tell), dicho
* escribir (to write), escrito
* freír (to fry), frito
* hacer (to make, to do), hecho
* imprimir (to print), impreso
* morir (to die), muerto
* poner (to put), puesto
* resolver (to resolve), resuelto
* romper (to break), roto
* satisfacer (to satisfy), satisfecho
* ver (to see), visto
* volver (to return), vuelto
Nos vemos prontito.
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.