New to the CL-150 Platform? Posted by meaghan on Aug 9, 2021 in For Instructors, For Learners, For Program Managers
It’s peak PCS/transfer season, which means lots of newcomers to the CL-150 Platform. (Welcome!)
With acquisition and sustainment materials for USG linguists, reports for program managers, and class management and lesson authoring for instructors… there’s a lot going on in the CL-150!
If you or your linguists are looking to get up to speed ASAP, here’s what we recommend:
- Attend a new user orientation.
Get a head start! Watch a 60-minute introductory tour through the CL-150 Platform, including the features that matter most for you. Check our events page to sign up for upcoming orientations for learners, program managers, and instructors.
- Explore the CL-150 Training Kit.
Learn as you go! The CL-150 Training Kit includes short help videos, interactive tutorials, handouts, and more for learners, program managers, and instructors.
- Subscribe to the CL-150 Bulletin.
Stay in the know! Subscribe to the CL-150 Bulletin blog for the latest platform updates, usage tips, user stories, and more.
- Watch past “deep dive” events.
Dive deeper. Watch recordings of past webinars that teach you how to make the most of the platform, including:
- 📅 Train your brain! Language routine for success. (Learner Event) – Learn how to use the CL-150 to get into a good language routine—and stick with it long-term.
- ⚖ Vocabulary vs grammar: where to begin? (Learner Event) – Maximize your limited study time by finding the right balance between vocab and grammar.
- 🔓 Unlock your lessons: how to choose the right key words (Instructor Event) – Choose the most impactful key words and phrases from your lesson texts to ensure comprehension.
- 👩🏫 Make lesson planning a breeze (Instructor Event) – Learn how to build a CL-150 lesson and use it synchronously with your students.
Have questions as you go? We’re happy to help: email@example.com.