Talking about il tempo Posted by Bridgette on May 20, 2021 in Italian Language
Talking about il tempo, the weather
Ciao a tutti! Finalmente fa bellissimo fuori, è davvero primavera. Hi everyone! Finally is is beautiful outside, it really is spring!
Today I wanted to present some weather vocabulary to you, all of which come straight from our courses on Transparent Language Online. (Which, did you know your local library may be able to get you a free subscription?!)
You could join today and practice the vocabulary words below – la scrittura1writing, la pronuncia2pronunciation, la lettura3reading, l’ascolto4listening, and even multiple different types of exams to put your new vocabulary words to the test. 😊
We even have a “Kidspeak” Italian course for i bambini in your life che bello!
La temperatura – temperature
La temperatura in Italia è espressa con la scala Celsius. The temperature in Italy is expressed with the Celsius scale.
Some conversions for temperature:
- 0 degrees Celsius is equal to 32 degrees Fahrenheit. (The freezing point)
- 32 degrees Celsius is 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- 24 degrees Celsius is 75 degrees Fahrenheit
- 10 degrees Celsius is 50 degrees Fahrenheit
- To convert Celsius (c) to Fahrenheit, use the formula (c x 1.8) + 32
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.