The German Wine Quiz Posted by Larissa on Aug 25, 2020 in Practice, vocabulary
Welcome to my German wine quiz! Now it’s time to check if you have been paying attention. If you want to brush up on your knowledge before getting started, you can find my two posts on German wine here and here. Good luck and let me know your score in the comments below.
Answer these questions:
- What are the four classifications of wine?
- Name four top regions for wine in Germany
- What does AP stand for?
- How many types of wine are there for Prädikatswein?
- What kind of wine is the Pfalz most known for?
True or False
- The wine in Mosel is lighter with a lower alcohol percentage in comparison to other wine regions in Germany.
- Sachsen is the biggest wine region
- The Pfalz produces the most wine in Germany
- German wine labels are more informative then other wine labels
Translate these words from German to English
- der Geruch
- die Rebsorte
- der Weinberg
- die Weinverkostung
Translate these words from English to German
- the wine glass
- the wine festival
- the wine regions
- the colour
- the taste
How did you do? I hope you enjoyed this quiz and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below.
Want to hear more? Sign up for one of our newsletters!
For more language learning advice, free resources, and information about how we can help you reach your language goals, select the most relevant newsletter(s) for you and sign up below.