Brazil Business News Posted by Rachel on Oct 7, 2009 in Brazilian News, Economy
Let’s take a look at the headlines from this week’s business news:
- Brazil stocks jump to highest since July 2008; Bolsa advances, Bloomberg
- Petrobras: Each subsalt well to cost $100m, Wall Street Journal
- Vale might bid on Brazil’s Monte Belo dam, Reuters
- Brazil joins emerging nation boost to IMF funds, AFP
- Banco do Brasil plans to expand in Brazil insurance, Bloomberg
- Brazil: IMF bond purchase to diversify foreign reserves, Wall Street Journal
- Brazil’s real extends gains early on investment, commodities, Wall Street Journal
Keep learning Brazilian Portuguese with us!
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.