Listening Practice: São Paulo Graffiti Documentary Posted by Rachel on Aug 27, 2009 in Culture, Geography, Learning
Today, we’re going to do a listening comprehension activity with a great thirteen minute documentary on graffiti art in São Paulo. Watch the video clicking the link above (which has subtitles) and then take a look at the questions to see how well you picked up on vocabulary in the video.
Photo: Alexandre Orion (artist featured in the documentary)
1. What’s the word for “flashlight” in Portuguese?
2. How does the artist say “I could go on forever” in Portuguese?
3. There’s a shot of a graffiti painting with the message “Please don’t throw trash.” How is it written in Portuguese?
4. What’s the difference between the Portuguese words for “tunnel” and “tunnels?”
5. What’s the Portuguese word for “skull?”