Hiking Tiger Leaping Gorge Posted by sasha on Jan 14, 2016 in Uncategorized
For adventure travelers in China, one experience not to be missed is hiking the Tiger Leaping Gorge in Yunnan province. Check out some highlights from the epic 2-day hike in this short video and start planning your trip!
- Tiger Leaping Gorge (虎跳峡 – hǔ tiào xiá)
- Yunnan province (云南省 – yún nán shěng)
- “Add oil” (Go!) (加油! – jiā yóu)
- Yangtze River (长江 – cháng jiāng)
- mountain goats (山羊 – shān yáng)
- marijuana (大麻 – dà má)
- Tibetan food (藏餐 – záng cān)
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.