How to say “How” in Korean? Posted by Soo on Jun 22, 2016 in Uncategorized
Today, you are going to learn how to say “How” in Korean. How is 어떻게/ eo ddeo ggae. It is usually located beginning of sentences. Please read examples below to learn how you can use it.
1. How? 어떻게요?/eo ddeo gae yo (Without 요, it is informal way to speak such as speaking to your friend)
2. How did you do it? 어떻게 했어요? / eo ddeo gae hat eo yo (To do is 하다, Did is 했다)
3. How can you go to your house? 어떻게 집에 가요?/eo ddeo gae jib ae ga yo (To go is 가다)
4. How do you speak Korean so well? 어떻게 그렇게 한국말을 잘해요?/ eo ddeo gae gu leo gae han gug mal eul jal hae yo (To speak is 말하다)
5. How did you fix it? 어떻게 고쳤어요? / eo ddeo gae go cheoc eo yo? (To fix is 고치다)
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.