Another Milestone for Women in Saudi Arabia Posted by jesa on Feb 21, 2017 in Arabic Language
Marhaba! Today I have yet another beautiful story in the Arab world and in particular the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. What makes this story even more promising is that it discusses a new milestone for women in Saudi Arabia and in one of the most male-dominated industries and fields: finance! I know that many dear Arabic lovers will enjoy learning more about this important story. I am very happy about this and I wanted to share my joy with you all.
As always, I want you dear Arabic lovers to learn how to discuss the most recent and noteworthy developments in the world in Arabic. I am sharing a news story about a new milestone for women in Saudi Arabia in the form of a listening comprehension exercise from Al Arabiya. I want you all to perfect your listening skills. As always, I have some questions for you to answer. Good luck! Share your thoughts on the news story on this page and/or via our Twitter/Facebook pages.
1) When, according to the host, did changes start to occur to the status of women in Saudi Arabia?
2) What are some of the major domains in Saudi society in which Saudi women have been able to progress, as enumerated by the host and his guest?
3) According to the caption shown under the guest’s image, what is her name and occupation?
4) How much do Saudi women approximately have in numerical value in the Saudi financial sector?
5) What is the relationship between transparency and the presence of women in the financial sector?
For now take care and stay tuned for the answers soon!
Have a nice day!!
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.