10 most read blogs in 2016! Posted by Kasia on Jan 10, 2017 in Grammar, Languages, Literature, Phrases, Polish Language
It’s been a crazy year! I hope all of you enjoyed Polish blogs in 2016! We do have some limits as to how many blogs you are able to see every month, but I’m trying to do my best to deliver different type of information to you. But I really want to know what type of articles you enjoy the most and which ones are the most helpful in learning Polish language.
Her is a list of 10 most popular blogs in 2016! However, I would be happy to hear from you what would you expect from me in 2017! I’m opened to any suggestions! History, news, grammar, culture, anything! You name it and I will try my best to meet your expectations. In the meantime please enjoy the list of most popular blogs from last year:
- Who doesn’t like to celebrate birthdays! It’s always nice to send a card to your Polish friend in his/her native language
2. Christmas season is my favorite and sending christmas cards, as well as calling your friends/relatives with christmas wishes is a must! Let’s do it in polish:
3. Being kind requires using some specific words!
4. Polish sayings are truly one of a kind. However, be careful, translated word by word may mean something you would not expect!:
5. I told you Christmas season is popular:
6. This blog always attracts people who search for facts! Although now we know that this place really does not exist, people still search for it!
7. I miss Polish food so much! I always look for a great Polish restaurant, or try to cook all this Polish deliciousness by myself!
8. Stereotypes, stereotypes…
9. Where in the world is Galicia???
10. We all know that everyone likes these “not so nice” words…
This was the big 10! Now, let’s make it another 10 for this year:) I’m open to your suggestions!