German Quiz: Mastering the Basics Posted by Larissa on Jan 17, 2017 in Language
Hello and welcome to another quiz! The first quiz of 2017. This time the topics are: basic conversation, numbers and renting an apartment. If you want to brush up on your knowledge before you take the quiz, then you can find the posts here, here, here and here.
Grab a pen and paper… good luck!
1. Translate these numbers into English.
2. Translate these numbers into German (with the correct spelling!)
3. Translate these words into German.
4. Translate these sentences into English.
Wie geht es dir?
Ich habe hunger
Ich habe mich verlaufen
5. Answer these questions in German.
Wie alt bist du?
Wie heisst du?
Wo wohnst du?
6. True or false?
If you rent in Germany you automatically get a built in kitchen.
In Germany the first floor is called the ground floor.
7. Translate these words to English.
How did it go? Feel free to share your answers or your score in the comments section below. I would love to hear how you did and also how long you’ve been learning German! I hope this quiz helped.
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.