Announcing the 2nd Annual Multilingual Madness Tournament Posted by Transparent Language on Mar 16, 2015 in Events, Language Learning
Edit: The tournament is now closed. The competition was fierce, but mighty Bulgarian has come out on top in 2015! Congratulations to our contest MVP Marit Ombudstvedt!
It’s that time again… Transparent Language’s 2nd Annual Multilingual Madness Tournament is here!
Reigning 2014 champion Italian is ready to defend the title, but we’re switching things up this year. If you played along in 2014, you’ll remember that we pitted two languages together in a match-up and asked you to vote for your favorite. This year, instead of voting for your favorite languages in each round, you’ll actually be learning them.
That’s right, we’re giving you a free Transparent Language Online account for the duration of the contest, which kicks off today! Here’s how to play:
1. Sign up! Dribble over to the 2015 Tournament Home Page and register for the contest. While you’re there, be sure to check out the tournament dates, rules, and scoring. After you register, you’ll receive and e-mail with instructions for accessing your free Transparent Language Online account. Create your account and you’re ready for game day! (Existing customers, you do need to register for the contest, but you won’t need to create a new account.)
2. Start learning! Your Transparent Language Online account gives you full access to all 32 languages in the Multilingual Madness bracket. You can learn as few or as many as you’d like. Explore a new script in our alphabet courses, learn how to get by in an Essentials course, give your vocabulary a boost, practice your pronunciation, or brush up on some grammar in the reference section.
3. Score points! The only way to score points this time around is to get social. Every time you take a screenshot of what you’re learning in Transparent Language Online and share with us on Facebook and Twitter, you’ll score two points.
- Facebook photos must be posted to our wall and include the name of the language you’re learning and #MutlilingualMadness2015.
- Twitter photos must include our handle @TLILanguages, the name of the language you’re learning, and #MultilingualMadness2015.
So, start warming up your brain and head over to the 2015 Tournament Home Page to enter the contest and compete for your chance at a free 12-month subscription to Transparent Language Online!