Are you up to the challenge? Posted by Transparent Language on Aug 18, 2021 in For Libraries
This Library Card Sign-up Month, we challenge you to take advantage of your library’s language learning resources.
And if your library offers free access to Transparent Language Online, you can join the One Week Streak Challenge!
At any point during September, achieve a 7-day learning streak in Transparent Language Online and share it with us on social media to be entered to win prizes for you—and your library!
How do I enter the challenge?
- Set a daily learning goal of 5 minutes or greater in your Transparent Language Online for Libraries account.
- Meet your daily goal for 7 consecutive days to earn a 7-day streak.
- Take a screenshot of your learning streak and share it on Instagram and/or Twitter. In your post:
A few examples:
What’s up for grabs?
By October 14th, we’ll randomly choose three winners, each of whom will receive:
- A $100 Amazon gift card for themselves
- A $100 Amazon gift card for their library
Read the official rules here and get ready to rise to the challenge in September. We’ll be rooting for you!
Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device.